Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last Creative Post This Year

So this is probably the last post with my work this year. I'm heading back to Brazil for the remaining of the year, and I'll only be coming back in Jan 1st. My laptop will be staying here, so I probably won't be doing to much work during the time being. I might create a logo or two for some competitions, but it'll depend. If they look any good, I'll definitely post. But worry not, I will continue posting. I'll probably post some articles, and most definitely I'll post some videos and critiques on work. So stay tuned.

As for this week's work, it's more design-based. It's the cover of an experimental book that I created for my typography class titled "The Earth is Round". The conceptual part of it is stronger if you see the whole book, but this wont be happening since I leave tomorrow early in the afternoon to go to Brazil. But I like the cover. The font I used is "Olho de Boi" and it's a pretty cool font that has a lot of personality. The texture was done with a lot of overlaying, dodging and burning in Photoshop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.