Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beatles

I haven't posted in a while. This quarter has been hectic. Taking three studio classes proved to be very tough. On top of that, I was preparing my portfolio because I was trying to find an internship. Which I did, by the way, at JWT Atlanta. My grad review also came up towards the end of the quarter, and that was a lot of work too.

But, all excuses aside, of course I've also been working hard this quarter, and I'll soon be posting here a few of the things that I've done this quarter, starting with a poster I did for the Beatles. There's also a cd packaging that goes along with it, but I have yet to take good pictures or create a digital mockup, so it'll have to wait a bit.


1 comment:

bartek9 said...

Nice poster but I think you should change yellow submarine, because it looks a little bit different. Here is original version: http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/450/s3061_450.jpeg Your is without peryscopes and ship's propeller (I'm beatles fan;). If I could help you here is my blog: www.bartek9.blogspot.com
See you
Bartek.